Rab Valiance Jacket Review – Rab’s has a history of providing high-quality items for clientele with high expectations. The Valiance is one of the best solutions for fighting off those cold winter days, as it combines a high-quality winter jacket with a waterproof coat. Therefore, it gave us the right to do a brief Rab Valiance Jacket Review.
Rab is a leader in practical, technically advanced outdoor clothing. And the Valiance Jacket is one of the most warmer and effective thick winter alternatives. It’s a jacket with arms on both sides that looks a lot like a down sleeping bag. It’s that close. It’s also entirely waterproof, which isn’t something you see very frequently with jackets. Hence, we begin with Rab Valiance Jacket Review.
FEATURES OF RAB VALIANCE JACKET
- Under stormy skies, the Pertex Shield® exterior with nylon inner lining is durable, waterproof, and fully taped.
- It’s filled with 800-fill-power European goose down that’s been responsibly obtained. It will help you to keep warm.
- In collaboration with Nikwax®, it creates a fluorocarbon-free, hydrophobic down.
- Regular fit
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zippered handwarmer pockets; 1 YKK zippered interior security pocket; YKK® VISLON® front zip with the internal zip baffle.
RAB VALIANCE JACKET REVIEW – DESIGN
The outer shell comprises a water-resistant Pertex Shield with PU lamination and taped seams for complete weather protection. A high-quality 800 fill capacity goose down with a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment lies beneath. It means that even if rain penetrates the impermeable outer shell, there will be no loss of loft, and the jacket will continue to insulate.
RAB VALIANCE JACKET REVIEW – HOOD
The hood is helmet-compatible and features a helpful wire-stretched peak. The Velcro flexible cuffs and the handwarmer pockets with YKK zip closures are noteworthy features. Even if you have highly durable gloves on your hands, you won’t face any problems with storing or accessibility to your pockets. It is because they are both readily large enough for any of the general needs.
RAB VALIANCE JACKET COLOR OPTIONS
There are several color choices for the customers. You can select as per your preference and requirement. For men, black, ink, steel, army, and oxblood red colors are available. For women, crimson, fig, blueprint, steel, and black.
CUSTOMER’S RAB VALIANCE JACKET REVIEW
- Despite the terrible weather and continuous spray, the Valiance kept us warm and dry entire our journey.
- Anyone seeking a nice all-around jacket should consider the Valiance.
- The Valiance is a terrific jacket for a crazy commute to work or a freezing day spent standing on the rugby pitch. It will keep you warm and dry.
- Rab has created a highly functional jacket that is appropriate for use in severe settings.
- The Valiance, unlike the Electron, is completely waterproof thanks to the Pertex Quantum Shield exterior layer. The hood has a wide brim (a lovely touch), and the cinch pulls are of excellent quality. The coat also includes a dry bag stuff pack that fits inside the inner pocket.
Hence, in the Rab Valiance Jacket Review, we have tried to cover every aspect of the Rab Valiance jacket. It is very insulating, warm, and water-resistant. It’s an excellent coat for sitting outside at a campsite because it has a windproof and water-resistant outer layer as well as decent heat-trapping capabilities.
Find More Clothing Articles
How to contact Rab Valiance?
You can go to their “contact us” page on their website and write an email to them.
Where is the head office of Rab Valiance?
The head office of Rab Valiance is in Somercotes, Derbyshire, UK.
Who is the owner of Rab Valiance?
Rab Carrington and Rhys Kelly.